Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Greetings John....I don't see a problem with posting the book for free or minor promotion of the others. Thanks for reading the forum rules and as you saw this one applies.

"Minor promotion of a member's business is allowed so long as it is tasteful, occasional and not overbearing."

Anyways...Welcome to AW!! Enjoy

Comment

Thanks. I've posted two chapters and will post the rest later.

Comment

Originally posted by John Grit View Post
        Thanks. I've posted two chapters and will post the rest later.
        Howdy John. I member when I originally came to AW it was to read many of the fine stories written by some of the folks here. Seriously all I did was read stories for a solid 2 weeks. Eventually I branched off to the general discussion forums where I've basically took roots.

Back when I was 30something I was big on apocalyptic stories. Read a continuing saga called the Survivalist Series by Jerry Ahern. Picked most of them up in used book stores for 4 bits each. I imagine you know just how much 4 bits is since you're retired.

Anywho welcome to AW. Pull up an EZ chair and set a spell...
        Member of American Legion since 2014.
        Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Howdy from Central TX. I am guy interested in a few too many outdoor related things and want to learn more about long range shooting. I have an AR with 24 inch upper and looking to add a bolt gun in .308.

Comment

Welcome from another former Whitemanite.
            Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Hello! Just joined this forum. Found it an interesting one. Hope I can help you by sharing my experiences, and at the same time can expand my knowledge as well.
              Lucas | Website

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Just Joined after laying low for the last Obominational 8 years. Hope things will improve with Trump.
                  Call me John, just an old man with opinions.

Comment

So are we.

Welcome.
                    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Originally posted by Harlock View Post
                      Just Joined after laying low for the last Obominational 8 years. Hope things will improve with Trump.
                      Howdy Hay from where I be Harlock. You must be from hardier stock than me. I seriously DOUBT I could deal with OBAMANATION all 8 years of the Kenya Kid and not go seriously sideways.

Then agin I'm 50% TEXAN. Might could be I had it in me I just weren't aware of it. Like as not. It's like I was listenin to Johnny Cash when I was in my mamas tummy so yeah I AM A DEPLORABLE born and bred.

For my own self I don't expect much for my condition to improve. I made my bed now I gotta lay in it. So long as I got my minimals warm roof over my head hot grub whiskey and trips 2 town 2 resupply and laid now and then I'm good.

STONES
                      Member of American Legion since 2014.
                      Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Working...
                      X