Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Comment

September 2012.

Mike

Comment

Updated: December 2012

Comment

Updated and checked. February 2013

Mike

Comment

I apologize that I did not introduce myself here first and have been in and out for a bit and I enjoy reading up on all the great information in here.

Nice to meet you all.

eaglewolf

Comment

Originally posted by eaglewolf View Post
              I apologize that I did not introduce myself here first and have been in and out for a bit and I enjoy reading up on all the great information in here.

Nice to meet you all.

eaglewolf
              Greetings!

Comment

Welcome to everybody.
                June of 2013.

Mike
                Last edited by mike1; June 27th, 2013, 03:48. Reason: Add beer mugs

Comment

Howdy!!! , Glad to be here. Thanks TheMrMitch for the invite! I hopefully will be bringing a few guys on board with me too!

Comment

I'll back this fella! AND any friends he brings will be just fine also.
                    Big T.....look around and make yoursef at home!
                    MrMitch!
                    Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
                    I'm Old And May Not Fight. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963

Comment

Originally posted by TheMrMitch View Post
                      I'll back this fella! AND any friends he brings will be just fine also.
                      Big T.....look around and make yoursef at home!
                      MrMitch!
                      What he said! Welcome aboard

Comment

Howdy BigT. Pull up a chair.
                        Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Hello from Greater Spokanistan! I just ran into this site while doing some research, and it looks to be rather informative.

Hope to see posts about preparedness and guns..two of my biggest interest. Someday, i might even come up with something useful to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcore46 View Post
                            Hello from Greater Spokanistan! I just ran into this site while doing some research, and it looks to be rather informative.

Hope to see posts about preparedness and guns..two of my biggest interest. Someday, i might even come up with something useful to share.
                            Greetings! Welcome to AW.....

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                              Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Over the last five years I wrote and published about nine novels and three short stories. At one time, my Amazon author ranking was #65. Most of my novels have sold well until recently. I was diagnosed with cancer in late 2014 and couldn’t write for over a year. That allowed my Amazon ranking to slowly slide to the point I’m only selling a few hundred copies a month, including Barnes & Noble, etc. I have never “promoted” my books, finding that writing another book was the best promotion. Anyway, since I lowered the price of the first book in my Apocalypse Law series to $.99 I thought I might as well post it and allow people to read it for free. I was already retired when I first started writing, but the survivalist community has treated me well and allowed me to add a large sum of savings to my retirement funds and I want to give back a little. I can’t find anything that says not to do this in the forum rules, but before I do I’ll wait for a response from the mods. If the answer is no, I have an unpublished short story of survival I can post just as a kind of gift to the survivalist community. It’s just under 10,000 words and I do not intend to ever publish it.

John Grit

Comment

Working...
                                X