Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Mike

Comment

April 2011

Any newbies? This is the place to introduce yourselves.

Mike

Comment

Update thread to May 2011.

Comment

Hello, everyone. I am just a Patriot who wants to communicate with my like minded country men and women.

Comment

Welcome Glock21!! Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

Update thread to August 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1 View Post
                  Update thread to August 2011.
                  Just got here.. Wisconsin Northwoods is home for me. Looking for a site like this for awhile!
                  Thanx for having me!

Comment

Welcome. I used to travel through Reinlander and Eagle River on the way to da UP.
                    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Comment

Greetings to all
                        Found this site from AWRM.org. I'm too old and fat for field ops, but everybody has something to contribute.
                        Favorite firearms are rifles and handguns. Shotguns are for serious social work - I can't afford to get into sporting clays or trap. Obviously, autoloaders are preferred for SHTF situations, but boltguns and revolvers
                        were all there was for a long time, and they still work as well as ever.
                        My wife and I are reconditioning a 1949 Suburban. It won't be cheap, but we have had it since 1973 and having it functional again has been a goal since it last ran in '78. I also have '79 Ironhead.
                        Was a working gunsmith for 3 years or so after graduating from Lassen College in 1979 - found that I could do better in aerospace.
                        I'm sure I will enjoy this site.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                          Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Mike

Comment

Thank you for the opportunity to join your forum and gain knowledge from those who have gone before me and to learn from younger and more ambitious minds. Also to share my opinion and whatever knowledge i have obtained through my experiences. I've recentley been discharged honorably from the marine corps and returned home. To start on new endevors which have yet to be solitified. I work in a warehouse to keep busy and the bills paid. Thank you once again for your time and the opportunity.

Comment

Welcome to AW usmc0621.........Enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X