Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

It's December again. Life is busier than ever. How's everybody doing?

Comment

Hi, My name is Kevin I am in Glassport PA. and find thi forum very interesting so far.

Comment

Welcome to AW Kevin! Enjoy!

Comment

Greetings to all! I am an advid viewer of AW and decided that I would enjoy putting some of my thoughts/gripes up for you guys to enjoy. I'M originally from NC, now stationed in PA. I am a Paratrooper in the U.S. Army and have been for going on 9 years. I enjoy all outdoor activities, shooting guns/enemies, jumping out of perfectly good airplanes and drinking beer (but not necesarily in that order).

Cheers!

SGTxB

Comment

Greetings SGTxB!

Comment

Whats up everyone, just on here to pass the time until i get another contract gig just got back from afghanistan.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Pull up a sling seat and cop a squat.

My son served in Asskrakistan and two visits to the big Iraqi sandbox.
                  Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Well, it's been a long time since I've been back here. So, I guess I'm a n00b again. Hello everyone!!!

Comment

Still working for the UN? Have you had a chance to drive any tanks in the last 10 years?

Comment

Originally posted by ISC View Post
                        Still working for the UN? Have you had a chance to drive any tanks in the last 10 years?
                        I haven't been in an M1A1 or M1A2 since my time in the service. I've been in various other military vehicles since then though in some pretty lousy places.

Yes, still working for the UN. I don't always agree with their policies and ideologies, but the pay and benefits are good.

Comment

Originally posted by amstel78 View Post
                          Well, it's been a long time since I've been back here. So, I guess I'm a n00b again. Hello everyone!!!
                          Howdy.

Comment

It's hard to believe that I've been here for an entire decade now. Ten years sure flew by fast.

Mike

Comment

It's time to update the thread to February 2011.

Newbies please chime in here.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by sling View Post
                                Several times this week I had weird messages on my machine from the CDC. Then yesterday this gal from CDC caught me at home when I picked up. I thought what the heck....lets do a govmint survey. Well I didn't just fall off the grain truck so's I decide to take the survey.

When she asked me what my race was she did not get to us caucasians until the very last choice. That irritated me just the right amount so my answer to her was I was a member of THE HUMAN RACE!!! She did not need further clarification.

The rest of the survey went well and I think I heard an eyebrow lift in surprise at a couple of my answers....

I don't get much interaction with the fairer sex as an older single guy so's I take my pleasures as I can.
                                Member of American Legion since 2014.
                                Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Working...
                                X