Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Hiya Megan. History nerds are more than welcome here.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Comment

Well, it's now February of 2010. The posting activity in this forum is slow at best.

Comment

Hello from the thumb of Michigan are there any neighbors of mine in here?

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Mike

Comment

Macjet from Fort Worth. I found my here through AWRM.

Cheers.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Hello all, just joined found this link thru shooters solutions site...
                  SW Washington State
                  my name is Bud, I have an intrest in WWII guns so far my Swiss K31 is my favorite ..

Comment

Happy Easter everybody.

Comment

Newbies, please introduce yourselves.

Mike

Comment

Updating thread to the merry month of May.

New members please introduce yourselves.

I check the forum daily.

Mike

Comment

"...of Ages Past when the World was Young
                          When Babylon was Blessed of Marduk
                          and the Sound of her Armies was the Blare of Ominous War Horns"

Good afternoon. I'm Sargon. My username is that of Sargon of Akkad, a 23rd Century BCE Mesopotamian ruler that basically formed the world's first multi-ethnic empire. I'm 27, in the US ARMY and I love what I do. I've deployed twice to Iraq and am going back for my 3rd tour shortly. I study middle eastern history (especially Iraq/Mesopotamia/Persia) and listen to lots of underground death/thrash/black/progressive metal. The quoted text above is from a Nile song called "To Dream of Ur"

This looks like an excellent forum. I came here by way of the milspecmonkey link page.

Comment

Welcome to the board.

It's a small world. Several of our members are in Iraq and other places around the world serving this country.

We have a large and proud military crowd here at the board.

Mike

Comment

Well, it's been quite some time since I've been to AW. Just been busy living life, if you can call this "living" out in Kalifornia. Can I come back home?

Comment

Originally posted by www.ARMUSA.com View Post
                                Well, it's been quite some time since I've been to AW. Just been busy living life, if you can call this "living" out in Kalifornia. Can I come back home?

You surely can. Glad to see you back!

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                                X