Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap wholesale switchblade knives

$3.10 for an automatic knife with free shipping, now thats cheap http://www.liangdianup.com/automatic_1.htm how about the
    buck 110 auto? Do they still make that thing here in the states? I think they were being converted into autos out west. Nice
    knife, these guys also have a copy of a Buck 110 auto.

Comment

• Re: Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

I'm not in the market for a knife. Our board does have a "For Sale" section with rules posted.

This forum gives us an opportunity to do a meet and greet with our new members.

Welcome to the site.

Mike

Comment

hello all nice fourm

from Wa state

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer76 View Post
          hello all nice fourm

from Wa state
          Welcome to the board.

Mike

Comment

Comment

... updating thread to April ...

Comment

Newbies, please introduce yourselves.

Mike

Comment

Welcome to May 2009 everybody.

Newbies, please tell us a little about yourself.

Mike

Comment

June 2009

Comment

July 2009

Comment

Hi, I am tombirdman. I live in Nebraska.

I am 65, an old phart, but a happy one!
                        My pets are a greater sulpher crested cockatoo. He has had me for over 27 years. A weiner dog and a wife of 29 years.

I am an old history teacher, healthe insurane agent and toward the end I had an independant lab that tested ammunition for 3-D Ammunition, now out of business, bought by Hornady. I also tested other items including guns. At that time I had 9 sub guns for testing purposes. In my work, I got lead poisoned, got mad and sold everything. I sure wish I had it all back. Huge Mistake!!!!

I now collect semi auto rifles an pistols and Civil War handguns.

If that isn't enough, I also collect swords and knives.

Tombirdman

Comment

Welcome aboard Tombirdman!! Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by tombirdman View Post

Hi, I am tombirdman. I live in Nebraska.

I am 65, an old phart, but a happy one!
                              My pets are a greater sulpher crested cockatoo. He has had me for over 27 years. A weiner dog and a wife of 29 years.

I am an old history teacher, healthe insurane agent and toward the end I had an independant lab that tested ammunition for 3-D Ammunition, now out of business, bought by Hornady. I also tested other items including guns. At that time I had 9 sub guns for testing purposes. In my work, I got lead poisoned, got mad and sold everything. I sure wish I had it all back. Huge Mistake!!!!

I now collect semi auto rifles an pistols and Civil War handguns.

If that isn't enough, I also collect swords and knives.

Tombirdman

War for Southern Independence is also up my cup of tea.

Welcome tot he board and we're glad to have ya' here.
                              Check out our Confederacy forum on this board.
                              RON PAUL- OUR MODERN FOREFATHER!
                              ...............RƎVO˩UTION!...............

Comment

Hey there. Name's Megan. I registered a while back, lurked a bit, and now I'm back.

I'm a 31 year old Network Engineer and imported Austin Texan by way of the Carolinas. I'm a big Germanic and European History nerd, and amateur photographer.

Most interested in self sustainable living and preparedness/survival.

Nice to meet everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X