Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sabir

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Comment

• Re: Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Hello.

I see that you have one new post.

I try to respond to everybody each day to welcome them to the board.

What info do you seek?

Maybe somebody here on the public board will know the answer.

Mike

Comment

Sabir? What is your board question?

Mike

Comment

Howdy all,right nice site you'all have here,just another God fearing,Freedom loving gun lover from Florida.

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Mike

Comment

Hello all, Dave here from Florida wavin a hand to all..Thanks for having me in youre forum,looking forward to some good conversations.....

Comment

Mike

Comment

I'm a semi-profrssional lurker of several boards. Figured it was time to get my feet wet.

Hello from Indiana!

Comment

Comment

Mike

Comment

Hello everyone! Heard there were some issues with one of the moderators here and I have come to moderate the moderator. He knows who the is!!!! Ooops! I may have given up my cover. Wishing a good day to all!
                        Wind-out.

Comment

To protect meself....I know nuttin' of whence he spake. Geeze! (call him windy or number 10).
                          Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
                          I'm Old And May Not Fight. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963

Comment

Originally posted by wind50cal View Post
                            Hello everyone! Heard there were some issues with one of the moderators here and I have come to moderate the moderator. He knows who the is!!!! Ooops! I may have given up my cover. Wishing a good day to all!
                            Wind-out.
                            Greetings wind..........Yep....Keep an eye on him!

Comment

In a "DiNero tone", You!...You!...You know me...You!

Comment

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X