Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thank you for joining AW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Greetings RayMedeiros!! Enjoy!

Comment

Glad to find this web-site. Basically, I am an "arfcom refugee" who is sick of the low-life unprofessional degeneracy that has captivated the afore-mentioned site bringing it down to the level of the lowest caliber in terms of vulgarity, verbal abuse, and lack of professional courtesy. I am sick of seeing the f-word laced throughout that website [spelled out or abbreviated-same thing]. It would seem that numerous moderators of that site are of the same ilk which I have just referenced. I would not allow kids or young people in my family to access that web-site. I am searching for a high-caliber website in which communication of site-related information is maintained in the highest qualitative mode possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Muticus View Post
        Glad to find this web-site. Basically, I am an "arfcom refugee" who is sick of the low-life unprofessional degeneracy that has captivated the afore-mentioned site bringing it down to the level of the lowest caliber in terms of vulgarity, verbal abuse, and lack of professional courtesy. I am sick of seeing the f-word laced throughout that website [spelled out or abbreviated-same thing]. It would seem that numerous moderators of that site are of the same ilk which I have just referenced. I would not allow kids or young people in my family to access that web-site. I am searching for a high-caliber website in which communication of site-related information is maintained in the highest qualitative mode possible.
        Welcome to the board.

Our goal here at AW is to achieve a family-friendly, Godly, freedom-loving, pro second amendment board, as enjoyed by the diversity of our membership. If AW fails to achieve that desired goal, just let the moderators in the appropriate forum know. No board is flawless or perfect, but the mods try to maintain reasonable standards. Our membership includes great folks from all over the world, literally.

Enjoy the board.

Mike

Muticus: the bird, the person, the plant, or the fish? Just curious.
        Last edited by mike1; September 14th, 2008, 06:29.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1 View Post
          Welcome to the board.

Our goal here at AW is to achieve a family-friendly, Godly, freedom-loving, pro second amendment board, as enjoyed by the diversity of our membership. If AW fails to achieve that desired goal, just let the moderators in the appropriate forum know. No board is flawless or perfect, but the mods try to maintain reasonable standards. Our membership includes great folks from all over the world, literally.

Enjoy the board.

Mike

Muticus: the bird, the person, the plant, or the fish? Just curious.
          The deceased cat.

Comment

My Google search of the name "Maticus" did not produce any deceased pets.

I would have never guessed it was the name of your cat.

Mike

Comment

Welcome Muticus!
              Last edited by sling; May 4th, 2013, 13:57. Reason: experiment

Comment

Hello from Arizona! Been lurking around for awhile, figured it was time to dive in; it's good to be among like minded Americans for a change!

Comment

Mike

Comment

Greetings!

Comment

Originally posted by not.your.puppet View Post
                      Hello from Arizona! Been lurking around for awhile, figured it was time to dive in; it's good to be among like minded Americans for a change!

Welcome, I sure hope you didn't go back to lurking.
                      RON PAUL- OUR MODERN FOREFATHER!
                      ...............RƎVO˩UTION!...............

Comment

Good to be back.

Comment

... a big welcome to everybody.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mike1 View Post
                            ... a big welcome to everybody.

Mike
                            Well...hello there...been lookin for a soft place to fall...is this it?

Pigs Flying on God's Green Earth
                            Psalms 27:10

Comment

We'll try to catch you before you require a soft place to fall.

Mike

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X