I'm too old and clunky for computer problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm too old and clunky for computer problems

I'm not sure what happened a few weeks back but this computer got all jacked up. I did what windows said to do which was clear cache and cookies, applied a patch but this unit was messed up bad.

Do you know how hard it was to be unable to connect with you guys? I hated it! Me and technology do not see eye to eye and I was rather upset that the computer didn't have my login saved and I couldn't even get logged into my e-mail.

I hate computers!

Ok so I'm sorta back on but things don't look right and now I have the computer telling me my grammar stinks. I could have told anybody that's the case and well that is how I am. I don't know where this grammarly program came from or why when I view posts they are backassward but it will take me months to sort that out so here I am trying to deal with technology and just in case you missed it I hate technology.

Glad to be back and I guess that I will need to frequent this forum more often assuming I don't get locked out of the computer and have problems conecting to the interwebs.
    Call me John the all knowing cryptic of the obvious and obscure.

Re: I'm too old and clunky for computer problems

What OS is on your computer?
    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Re: I'm too old and clunky for computer problems

get fedora sir
      karl
      Karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Comment

Working...
      X