Manjaro "Cinnamon"........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manjaro "Cinnamon"........

Found a new "rolling release" OS that never needs to be reinstalled. It is based on "Arch" Linux........but still has the "Mint" look to it.

https://manjaro.org/2017/03/08/manja...17-0-released/

Looks GREAT!!
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Just a user update, I LOVE it!! It looks like Mint, but one has better access to programs. I think even Herr Walther may even like it!

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Working...
    X