Hmmm. Is he back or the son of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hmmm. Is he back or the son of?

He has been, but by then he'd already made 10 posts. Personally I'm betting he made a hit and run attack and has no intention of staying around.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
      He has been, but by then he'd already made 10 posts. Personally I'm betting he made a hit and run attack and has no intention of staying around.

RR
      Intentions aside, once the cheap entertainment factor wears off, he won't be staying around anyway, now will he?

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Personally I think he is literally afraid to stay around. You might say he's rather self-censuring that way.

RR
        Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot1 View Post
          I"ve seen him passionately advocate 223, 356 TSW, .45ACP, and 460 Rowland. So you don't know much about him, obviously, and on top of it, you're a ****ing liar. Just like HardRock and his 200 gr 308's, at 2600 fps. So shove your ignorance up your ass, you cowardly punk.

Man oh man......OUCHARAMA!!!!!!!!!!
          Member of American Legion since 2014.
          Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Working...
          X