Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any experience with LAX Ammo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any experience with LAX Ammo?

I'm needing some 10mm, and they've got good pricing on it, but I've never shot any of their ammo. If you know if it's decent or if it's crap, LMK.

Just to note, I'm buying range ammo. It doesn't have to be max velocity loads or anything, although I would prefer that it not be loaded down to .40 velocities either.
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Yes, they are priced right and carry a wide verity of product. The shipping and hazmat fee is around what other online dealers have. If you sign up for E-mail specials that is the best way to get a bargain. I'm wondering if they have "Special Permission" to supply some of the rare and exotic ammo because they seem to carry some things that haven't been around in a while.

They seem to be upfront people and if there is an error it will be corrected. Good money well spent from what I have purchased.

I don't know about 10mm but the 9 and 45 were good to go.
    Call me John, just an old man with opinions.

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and get 500 rounds from them. Hopefully, it won't be totally wimpy loading.

Beyond anything else, I figure that any Ammo Manufacturer based in California deserves my support, if they are anywhere near competent.
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
      X