Last meetup here in 2013?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last meetup here in 2013?

Apparently the last meetup was in 2013. That is outrageous! We need to do something about that!
    When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

I hosted an assaultweb shoot/camp out at my farm/ranch back around 2000. It was a great time for all involved!

I planned to have another but my wife left, then I went through a divorce, etc and never hosted another one.

If anyone wants to have another one I would host it.

Thx-Ace

Comment

Might make a difference if folks had a general idea of where you were. Used to be meets in Ocala, FL but the crowd was a wee limited. Just sayin'

RR
      Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Sorry about that. My old profile had my location.
        I am in western Arkansas. In the Ozarks (mountains), on the Arkansas (river).

Is anyone who came to my old shoot still on Assaultweb?

Thx-Ace

Comment

I wasn't there but seems to me that given a decent turnout I might could justify the trip, circumstances allowing.

RR
          Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

DFW here. Another gun forum was going to have a meet last month but it fell through--family problems.
            When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
            X