Free 22 rifle!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 22 rifle!!

Buddy just gave me a nice looking Winchester model 190 22. Looks almost new but for the lower of the stock having a piece broken off. Gonna try her out in a few minutes, see how she does.
    Last edited by paintballmagnet; September 13th, 2017, 14:51.
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Re: Free 22 rifle!!

SWEET!!!!!

BISHOP
    The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

So... How does it shoot?
      I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
      Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Shoots pretty well. Reliable so far, accuracy close enough for anything a 22 would be good for. Bought a brand new stock off ebay so now its my $25 free 22
        "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
        The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Originally posted by paintballmagnet View Post
          Shoots pretty well. Reliable so far, accuracy close enough for anything a 22 would be good for. Bought a brand new stock off ebay so now its my $25 free 22
          Around 10/11yr ago I had a similar deal. I acquired a Stihl 031 for $50 that was difficult to start but said to purr like a kitten once warmed up. I knew the seller to be honest and above board. The local saw shop Wood's got it starting and purring like that kitten mentioned. Another $25 into it. From then on she ran like a Champ. This 031 was older than Dad's saw. Dad's saw likely was a 1980 or 81 model. Both were removed w/o my permission and I never saw either again.

Needless to say I never again brought anyone inside the wire. Well if she showed promise the vetting continued.

A buddy of mine when this udder stuff was going on had a classic Nylon66 in black. As much as I may have wanted to I never tried to trade him out of it. While all of this was coming to the forefront of my brain a deal on a 10-22 came forth. Paid 20 bucks for it. Came with a standard 10 rounder. Looped or not there's where the story ends.

R&R

Gets the Job done.
          Member of American Legion since 2014.
          Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Working...
          X