1 of 4 < >

Check 'Display Signatures' in user area.

If you want to see signatures at the bottom of member's posts, check your user area and make sure this box is checked. The default mode is 'Off'.
2 of 4 < >

Strike Through Text Option now on-line

You may now use the Strike Through option in the post text editor.

There is a square blank button located at the end of the options on the right. I could not get the 'S' to show up, but the button still works.
3 of 4 < >

Reload your Avatars

If you wish to have your avatar visible again you will have to reload it to the board. The old avatars did not transfer to the new file system.

Stay tuned for more.
4 of 4 < >

Contributor Status Titles

Gentlemen, Assault Web greatly appreciated your monetary contributions to keep this forum alive and running as we make the transition to a new server and upgraded software.

I have been working to upgrade title for those members who have made a monetary contribution to the form. Unfortunately, I have been met by some resistance to comply by the forum software and I am unable to make these administrative changes.

Your donations have been duly noted and at such time the forum software is upgraded, so will your status.

The Back Room
See more
See less

Magnum Research 10/22 to 17HM2

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Research 10/22 to 17HM2

This a Magnum Research conversion kit to turn your 10/22 into a 17HM2. My friend installed this kit, put less than 25 rounds through it then it jammed because he was using the wrong magazine. Soon after he became ill and left us. I inherited the rifle and removed the barrel because I prefer 22lr. Comes with original packaging as well as the special weighted charging handle. I'm also offering 77 rounds with this kit. One unopened package and one package containing the 27 rounds my friend didn't use. This was purchased for $300 and is no longer available. With the ammo, I will take $300 for this fine conversion kit.

here is a link to Midway's ad for it:

pics upon request.

Last edited by AKrazy; June 27th, 2013, 15:42. Reason: sp
    It's all fun and eyes until someone looses a game!

You can't spell MEAN without ME!

Re: Magnum Research 10/22 to 17HM2

Hate to tell you but I just bought that same barrel except in .22 magnum to replace the 17HMR. The barrel cost me $70.00
    Peter 5:8
    "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Re: Magnum Research 10/22 to 17HM2

That is a bummer Pete. I called Magnum and they told me to send them the kit as it has been discontinued. They said that they would send me a new 22lr barrel in exchange. Luckily, my GB auction was a success and I got $275 for it. I guess the kits are hard to come by these days.

So, this item has been SOLD!

Thanks for looking everybody!
      It's all fun and eyes until someone looses a game!

You can't spell MEAN without ME!