1 of 4 < >

Check 'Display Signatures' in user area.

If you want to see signatures at the bottom of member's posts, check your user area and make sure this box is checked. The default mode is 'Off'.
2 of 4 < >

Strike Through Text Option now on-line

You may now use the Strike Through option in the post text editor.

There is a square blank button located at the end of the options on the right. I could not get the 'S' to show up, but the button still works.
3 of 4 < >

Reload your Avatars

If you wish to have your avatar visible again you will have to reload it to the board. The old avatars did not transfer to the new file system.

Stay tuned for more.
4 of 4 < >

Contributor Status Titles

Gentlemen, Assault Web greatly appreciated your monetary contributions to keep this forum alive and running as we make the transition to a new server and upgraded software.

I have been working to upgrade title for those members who have made a monetary contribution to the form. Unfortunately, I have been met by some resistance to comply by the forum software and I am unable to make these administrative changes.

Your donations have been duly noted and at such time the forum software is upgraded, so will your status.

The Back Room
See more
See less

S&W M&P MP-15 .22 pistol

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&W M&P MP-15 .22 pistol

Anybody buy one of these S&W AR style pistol knock offs? They look fun. Are they reliable?
    Death is whimsical today. - Gary Oldman

Zombies man...they creep me out. - Dennis Hopper

Re: S&amp;W M&amp;P MP-15 .22 pistol

Don't have the pistol version but I do the rifle
    Peter 5:8
    "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Read this:

I have em both, im planning to get the M&P 22 pistol also, not the tactical pistol but the regular .22 pistol.

To be honest the tactical pistol is more of a novelty then anything else. Its not practical at all. A regular pistol is WAY more practical then this big bulky awkward to shoot thing.

IMO its more for like shooting from the hip maybe then anything else.

You cant really hold it like an AR it have hardly no fore grip and holding it like a pistol one handed is just strange.

It looks cool and thats about it.