Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Shield.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearm...80-shield-ez-0

Congrats, S&W. You have succeeded in the remarkable feat of creating a gun that I have absolutely no interest in ever owning.

Re: The new Shield.

Interesting for a .380.
    Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

If I'm going to go down to a round that small, I'll go ahead and get a Walther PP, a CZ-70, or some other such in .32.

I've got Shields in both 9mm and .45, and I like them well enough, but they are not a Pocket pistol, so why get one in a Pocket pistol caliber?

YMMV, but that's how I roll.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
        If I'm going to go down to a round that small, I'll go ahead and get a Walther PP, a CZ-70, or some other such in .32.

I've got Shields in both 9mm and .45, and I like them well enough, but they are not a Pocket pistol, so why get one in a Pocket pistol caliber?

YMMV, but that's how I roll.

I kinda agree. My pocket rocket is my Wolff Gunsprings resprung P64.. I do so like a steel frame gun.
        Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

You know what would make me buy that?

If it were .357 magnum, for the same price and similar size....
          How miserable that man is that governs a People where six parts of seven at least are poor, indebted, discontented, and armed. - William Berkley... Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia (1670'ish).

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Shark View Post
            You know what would make me buy that?

If it were .357 magnum, for the same price and similar size....
            You can buy and shoot something like that if you want to. I value my hands and face a bit more than that.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
            X