Bren 10........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bren 10........

Anyone here ever get lucky enough to play with one????? I never did...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPMoU288fk
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Re: Bren 10........

Oh,what could have been......
    Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Last one I've even seen was at a Dallas Texas gunshow, this in the early 80's IIRC. Wood box and even had magazines. Witness sells a 10mm that would be close enough to the Bren that I sure couldn't see paying collector price to own one.
      "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
      The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Yeah, I did a few custom Witness 10mms which were Bren Ten lookalikes.
        Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

Shot one at a range in Las Vegas at a Soldier of Fortune convention. They were putting on demo's and I got to shoot 5 rounds out of it. While I liked the gun, I REALLY liked the ammo. It was loaded hot then as it was pre lawyer everything. Two inch drop at 100 yards!

It is the main reason I have a Glock 20 now. Still trying to duplicate the original rounds.........SAFELY!

Comment

I'd sure like a 20 SF with a six inch barrel, that would get the ten loaded with the right powder talking. maybe Lil Gun or Power Pistol.
            "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
            The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Got the 6 inch for my Glock to do the accuracy loads. Using the 5 inch to try and duplicate the power loads as the original only had a 5 inch barrel.

Comment

Working...
              X