Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norinco 7.62x39mm M-14

Norinco M-14 in 7.62x39mm caliber

Timothy Yan 7.62x39, Canada, M-14, M305A, Norinco, North Sylva 0 Comment April 7, 2017

Save

Our neighbors up north in Canada now could buy the Norinco M305, a copy of the American M-14, in the 7.62x39mm AK47 caliber. North Sylva, the Canadian distributor of Norinco arms, listed the new Norinco M305A model for around $650 U.S. dollar retail. Although, we canít get it in USA due to the ATF importation ban of all Chinese made center-fire firearms. This new Norinco M-14 in 7.62x39mm caliber would have give the Ruger Mini-30 a run for the money.
    http://www.gunsandtech.com/photo-vid...x39mm-caliber/

You can read the article for more details. I hope Trump remembers his campaign promises to strengthen the 2nd amendment and winning and more winning and finds a way to exempt chiComm firearms exports from the "trade imbalances" and undo the damage of previous administrations.

These rifles look great. I especially like that they will take AK mags.

Forgotten Weapons did a video on these

Comment

I can guarantee Trump isn't going to allow more Chinese imports in..... Nor should he. American manufacturers shouldn't have to compete with their slave labor.
      How miserable that man is that governs a People where six parts of seven at least are poor, indebted, discontented, and armed. - William Berkley... Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia (1670'ish).

Comment

Working...
      X