Source for reasonably priced factory mags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for reasonably priced factory mags

You can get New, factory 20 rd mags at the site below for $34 each if anyone is interested.

http://www.eaglefirearms.net/OtherMags.htm

I got burned out on the whole mini 14 magazine thing during the ban years. High prices, mags that wouldn't work, etc. First it was Bill Ruger then Bill Clinton. I don't think I could get excited to buy another Ruger mini14 mag(factory or otherwise) if they were selling them for a dollar a piece. I apologize if I sounded rude, that was not my intention. I'm just jaded, I think a lot of other folks are too. take care

Comment

I understand your pain. I was just trying to be helpful and couldn't help but note this. As an adder, the same site has now added an option of bulk pack of 10 for $300 bucks. I think this just shows that prices of good mags are slowly but surely coming down to more reasonable levels.

I really doubt you will ever see them less than $20 each. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by rugerfan:
        You can get New, factory 20 rd mags at the site below for $34 each if anyone is interested.

http://www.eaglefirearms.net/OtherMags.htm

Comment

Tapco.com has a new version of the old 30 round composite Thermomold mag which is now made by Pro-Mag for $19.95. The Pro-Mag web sight sells them for $28.00. When visiting Tapco look under the tab for pistol & various mags. Thermold also made a excellent composite mag for the MINI 30 which maybe Pro-Mag would be nice enough to reintroduce. There was never a better after market 30 rnd mag for the MINI 30.

Comment

Just an update to my original post. The same site as noted above now has 1 for $34.00, 4-9 for $31.00 ea. and 10+ for $28.00 ea. These are factory 20 rd.

Comment

Working...
            X