• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got me a Mini 14

Hello to all,

Great forum you have here. I have a question about,
    you guessed it, mags. I am in the richmond va area
    and was wondering if gun shows were a good place to
    find actual Ruger 30 and 20 rd mags? In the meantime i have purchased what I beleive to be a 30rd John Masen mag. On the site, johnmasen.com, I found one for $20 called a black warrior. Is this liget? Most other sites have them for $30-$40 and don't mention "black warrior". Anyway, glad to be aboard and thanks in advance for any help.

302X

If you would like. I could PM you with a site that has Ruger factory 20 round mags, new, for $35.00 plus shipping. Let me know.

Comment

Please do.

Thanks

Comment

302X.......PM sent

Comment

I'm hoping that Promag and Masen will be providing reasonably priced high-caps in quanitity soon. Until then just be patient and shop well.
          Killing for the sake of honor is no longer allowed in our decadent society
          more\'s the pity, as it would greatly improve manners.
          - - - - -
          Airplane Pictures
          Cranky Labs Image Repository
          A Human Right
          Oleg Volk Photography
          - - - - -
          I\'m Amish Bill, and I approved this message.

Comment

I saw an add today for 20 round Pro mags going for $30.00 and 30 rounders going for $35.00. I hope the prcies will go down. At that cost, may as well buy factory mags.

Comment

I just bought a Mini in stainless. This is my first mini although I have been shooting for 40+ years and reloading for 30.

Can anyone tell me the rate of twist for this gun?

Also how many rounds to break one in?

I plan to use mine for IPSC 3 gun matches. Does anyone else play this game?

Comment

Working...
              X