AR-10 Family.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AR-10 Family.....

The reason I bought my DPMS is because it takes the Magpul magazines. I am funny in that I have a self rule of having a MINIMUM of 20-25 mags for every fighting type rifle I own. With DPMS/Magpul I do not have to take a 2nd loan out on the house to afford the mags for it. LOL

Comment

Re: AR-10 Family.....

ArmaLite was the first real successful commercial AR10 but hit during the ban. This is why they chose the M14 modified magazine. The other type rifles pretty much all use the Stoner design (DPMS, Magpul, etc). AR10 magazines, real Stoners were stupid expensive but not so much now that pesky ban is gone. The KAC rifle was out there too but was not as affordable as the ArmaLite gun. DPMS came along with their butt ugly but super cheap and accurate .308 AR. I do like the newer style receivers they use. Those cast things were super homely.

I bought a S&W several years ago at FT Rucker. LEO model, have not fired a round through it yet but I buy magazines for it. Nice looking gun. They had a nice rebate and the PX had a nice sale on them as well.

Does anyone remember the Hesse .308?
      There is no I' n team!
      www.cjcs-supply.net
      There are three types of people in the world: 1. Those that can count. 4. Those that can't.
      So, am I your man Mr. Dumbass? The name, is Dumaas!

Comment

Working...
      X