MN 91/30 on TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN 91/30 on TV

I was watching a program about several different people who live around the artic circle. One is a family who do a lot of fishing and hunting, a white guy married to a Indian girl. He gave her a MN 91/30 for her B day. so far she has bagged a caribou and a large wolf from quite a distance with that rifle. I was impressed how well she shoots, she brags up that rifle all the time.
    the program is "Life Below Zero" on the National Geographic channel(186)
    Peter 5:8
    "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Re: MN 91/30 on TV

The fella you mentioned is a member on Gunboards, he goes by ''Caribou'' and I've read about his hunts and such on there for years.

I read she actually prefers her Finn M39 above the scoped 91/30.

Comment

I saw that as well; iron sights.. moving target at what seemed several 100 meters.
      The lady can shoot.
      karl
      Karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Comment

Saw the show, but never saw anyone up that way using guns like that. Closest I ever saw was an old guy who had an SKS. Most people used modern hunting rifles, with 22-250 being a popular round. I saw a couple M1As. But a lot of it depends on what tribal group they are from. The north slope Inupiat get a big paycheck every year from oil, so most of them buy nice rifles. The folks further south though are a lot poorer.
        How miserable that man is that governs a People where six parts of seven at least are poor, indebted, discontented, and armed. - William Berkley... Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia (1670'ish).

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKqdGfye3k0

Comment

Maybe I don't play well with others. Sue is alarmed by a Wolverine? Then shoots a bear -"because"?

Comment

Took down the bear (looks like a grizzly?) with a *wimpy* little 223?
              Enoch Powell was right!

Comment

Working...
              X