Millet scope

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millet scope

Just got aMauser 300 win mag really nice rifle, great bore. Wanted to put a new scope on it so I went to SWFA site. Comparing Leupold, Zeiss and Millet. Lokks like Millet has more of the features I want for less money, about $400. Anyone have any experience with Millet scopes??
    God,grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,courage to change the things I can,and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Millet scope

Question: where are the made? USUALLY when it comes to scopes you get what you pay for. I have six Leupolds, the newest 10 years old, a couple pushing 30, during this time I've had one let go, this was caused by a cheap set of mounts om a 300 Weatherby. I know this ain't close to what you asked but I've seen far too many Asian makes that went bad to count.
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

I have one on a Romanian PSL and haven't killed it yet. While I am usually a scope 'snob', it is a good scope for the money so far.

Comment

heard that millet is owned by bushnell. is it amerucan or imported??
        God,grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,courage to change the things I can,and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODOLDGUY View Post
          heard that millet is owned by bushnell. is it amerucan or imported??
          BOTH. Some they make and some they import. There is different levels of quality just like there is with Leupold and others.

Comment

thank you. guess i stick to Leupold.

Comment

Working...
            X