X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA MP5

https://youtu.be/zOW3rXgjezg

Re: PSA MP5

all comes down to price. If they can get it out for $1k or less, then it will be a huge hit.

I still like the more modern Kriss Vector and CMMG Guard better, but this looks great.
    How miserable that man is that governs a People where six parts of seven at least are poor, indebted, discontented, and armed. - William Berkley... Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia (1670'ish).

Comment

They are rumored to be going for $1K, with a reality of $800'ish after the hype settles

Comment

ONE thing or its a no go for me.
        Must have a 2 push pin lower. The owner of Tactical Sh1t said that it did, but NOBODY has talked about it.

BISHOP
        The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

The picture appears to be showing a two pin lower. It's not impossible to do anymore with BATF approval. As long as a full auto sear pack cannot be installed you're good to go.
          Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

You see what you THINK is a 2 pin lower. It could be "clipped and pinned" for that nice 2 pin lower look.

BISHOP
            The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Walther View Post
              The picture appears to be showing a two pin lower. It's not impossible to do anymore with BATF approval. As long as a full auto sear pack cannot be installed you're good to go.
              i have no idea what you guys are talking about, but I do know, it WILL accept FA trigger packs, (registered NFA items)

im totally new to the MP5, always been out of reach, so never researched it.

But in a Shot show interview, it was made clear, if you own a Legal Full-Auto trigger pack,it WILL 'drop in' to this.

Comment

Hope they can pull it off and produce a decent product - I had a chance to see it at SHOT and it seems ok from the outside
                Home of the SHTF 50 .50 BMG AR upper conversion, SHF R50 .50 BMG rifle and KEG12 AOW shotguns.

Comment

And now you can get a binary trigger for HK clones

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RzEMU6jmnUk
                  Last edited by ironlung; March 2nd, 2018, 22:45.
                  "Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate. To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods"

Comment

$600 for HK Binary Trigger set

Comment

Working...
                    X