Brügger & Thomet GHM9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brügger & Thomet GHM9

This might be my tax refund purchase this year.

Has anyone had any hands-on experience with this 9mm Swiss made sub-gun?

This one would definitely merit a Form 1 and some hoop-jumping for a folding stock.

Mags are 30 round, but around $60 a pop, so I don't see having more than three tops. This is supposed to be the Swiss answer to the CZ Scorpion, which I've already had. I wasn't much impressed with the weight and bulkiness of the Scorpion, though it was an excellent performer.

Yessir, this might be the one this year.

Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Re: Brügger & Thomet GHM9

SWEET!!!!! Nice little package.......

No hands on experience, but I will go out on a limb, and profess it to be a hulluva lot better than the TEC 9???
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

I've been watching videos all morning on this B&T. Awesome sub-gun.

This is going to be the one this year. And it's not that hard to find either. Several on GB, and Atlantic has them in stock currently.

The problem with Atlantic is that they will undoubtedly run out of them before my refund gets here. Every firearm I was going to buy from them that was in-stock when i made my decision was out of stock when it came time to buy it.

This has happened three years running now. Pisses me off. Then it takes them six months to get anything else in stock.

I'm going to k-ball the EO Tech holosite from my G3 and stick it on this sub-gun.

Comment

Iffn' you wish to parse words Herr Walther.......

One should NEVER get a check back from the .gov.......

You are letting them play with your money........

You want to save for something, set aside the money each week......but pay the .gov, as LITTLE as you can!! Last year, I had to pay in $40.....but better than them confiscating a grand or more each year, of my dough!!
        And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Much more interested in the Kriss Vector.

More innovative, American made, takes Glock mags.... enough said.

This gun might be well made but it's just another blowback SMG that takes proprietary mags. Could have been made in the 50s and no one would have been particularly impressed with its technology. It's basically a MAC that loads in front of the pistol grip (for whatever reason... to make it longer or something).
          How miserable that man is that governs a People where six parts of seven at least are poor, indebted, discontented, and armed. - William Berkley... Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia (1670'ish).

Comment

Too much bulk, too much weight, and unbalanced. And it's made in the US.

Comment

This is about the most informative video I have found on this sub-gun. In fact, it is only one of about four videos YouTube-wide that i was able to even find.

Every time I see this sub-gun i want it all the more.

[img]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnEk9PkMu84[img]

Comment

LED. Laugh!!!

If I put it aside then it would get spent on something.
                Not only do I love getting my refund check, but I pay as much as possible (W2 settings) PLUS an extra $20 out of every paycheck!!!

I look at it as a savings account that I cannot touch no matter what!! and treat it as my large purchase check.
                Since I was 18 I have bought a firearm with some of it every year.

This year its a POF reverse stretch SP89 clone like pistol from Atlantic. Hope they have them in stock by then.

A Echo 2 trigger set and a WAR upper with built-in gas shut off or Adams Arms Piston kit for my M4gery.

THEN I'm gonna try to get a 13-15KW Generac whole-house automatic propane generator.

BISHOP
                The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Walther View Post
                  Too much bulk, too much weight, and unbalanced. And it's made in the US.
                  Woo the Kriss is a whole 4 ounces heavier....

I've always wanted a B&T TMP 9, just because it was in Counterstrike.

But this gun was not in Counterstrike and looks like something S&W would have made in the 1950s.

Actually it looks a LOT like my Cobray M11/9 with the upper I bought for it that lets it use Suomi mags. Did B&T resort to ripping off the Cobray?

Do not want.
                  How miserable that man is that governs a People where six parts of seven at least are poor, indebted, discontented, and armed. - William Berkley... Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia (1670'ish).

Comment

Beats me. I don't usually look up junk on the internet.

Comment

Reliability tests performed by foreign military show it to be exceptionally reliable.

Comment

Working...
                      X