1 of 4 < >

Check 'Display Signatures' in user area.

If you want to see signatures at the bottom of member's posts, check your user area and make sure this box is checked. The default mode is 'Off'.
2 of 4 < >

Strike Through Text Option now on-line

You may now use the Strike Through option in the post text editor.

There is a square blank button located at the end of the options on the right. I could not get the 'S' to show up, but the button still works.
3 of 4 < >

Reload your Avatars

If you wish to have your avatar visible again you will have to reload it to the board. The old avatars did not transfer to the new file system.

Stay tuned for more.
4 of 4 < >

Contributor Status Titles

Gentlemen, Assault Web greatly appreciated your monetary contributions to keep this forum alive and running as we make the transition to a new server and upgraded software.

I have been working to upgrade title for those members who have made a monetary contribution to the form. Unfortunately, I have been met by some resistance to comply by the forum software and I am unable to make these administrative changes.

Your donations have been duly noted and at such time the forum software is upgraded, so will your status.

The Back Room
See more
See less

Lake City 30/06

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake City 30/06

Taken off E Store. Considered out with sales requested. Got in under the line.
    Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
    I'm Old And May Not Fight. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963

Re: Lake City 30/06

Dang. Was gonna order some Monday. My club card was expired, just sent in new one. DANGDANGDANGDANG!

Looks like a trip to Camp Perry on Wednesday.

I just got my club card the other day.

Guys, the Greek Prykal is actually giving me better accuracy than the L.C. M2 in my 1903s. It's also boxer primed and I like it.

I get L.C. for the brass and my guess is that it will be back in stock this spring.

Managed to finalize my order today, and still had LC in my cart. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Hope they kept it back, and will deliver! Ordered a batch of HXP, too, Campy. Like a smorgasbord.

Perry had LC in stock. I'll bet it's gone by next week.

Due to my work schedule, I couldn't get to Camp Perry this week.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting my friend SFCRET at Bob Evans for breakfast. After that, we're off to shop the CMP!

Muzzle gauge? Check!
                Throat Erosion gauge? Check!
                Paperwork? Check!
                Car fluid levels and tire air pressure checked? Check!

Heck, I even waxed the car this afternoon! That hasn't happened since...last June!

Let's roll!

Well, good luck campy! Sounds like a trip to Gun Guy Heaven!!!

It is a trip worth taking! Read my report in the thread I posted about it.