Yugo's for $400 Alex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yugo's for $400 Alex?

The world has gone fnutz. A Yugo for $400 and it's only in "Good" condition not even new, some parts don't have matching serial numbers! But I can get a case of 10 if I order now.

Before Obama they were $99 for a case. Back in the 70's the guns ran $39 for a case because they were so heavy with the grenade launcher and nobody wanted them. $40 would get a pristine red army SKS which was 5lbs lighter with better parts.

I would rather get a new production AR-15 for the same cost as the C&R SKS.
    Call me John the all knowing cryptic of the obvious and obscure.

Re: Yugo's for $400 Alex?

Originally posted by Harlock View Post
    The world has gone fnutz. A Yugo for $400 and it's only in "Good" condition not even new, some parts don't have matching serial numbers! But I can get a case of 10 if I order now.

Before Obama they were $99 for a case. Back in the 70's the guns ran $39 for a case because they were so heavy with the grenade launcher and nobody wanted them. $40 would get a pristine red army SKS which was 5lbs lighter with better parts.

I would rather get a new production AR-15 for the same cost as the C&R SKS.
    SKS's have appreciated. My 1950 Tula laminate is apparently worth a great deal more than what I paid for it. Oddly enough, I like my Chicom Spikers and my M59/66A1 better. Would love to score a Romanian,an Albanian or(be still my black heart)an East German Karabiner S.
    Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Working...
    X