Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOA - Republicans Yank Concealed Carry Reciprocity; Want to discuss new gun controls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOA - Republicans Yank Concealed Carry Reciprocity; Want to discuss new gun controls

https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/app...ementId=405633

This is a GOA Action Alert posted 10/6/17.

Republicans Yank Concealed Carry Reciprocity; Want to discuss new gun controls

Nancy Pelosi: “I Certainly Hope” a Ban on Bump Stocks Will Lead to Further Gun Restrictions

It's time to remind your Representative and Senators that the Second Amendment does not allow for gun control, but asserts that our gun rights “shall not be infringed.”
    Kentucky Colonel - Kentucky Proud; NRA Endowment member; GOA Life member...
    Retired Army - PRO PATRIA VIGILANS - Go Signal!

Re: GOA - Republicans Yank Concealed Carry Reciprocity; Want to discuss new gun contr

Bump this post back to the top

Comment

Re: GOA - Republicans Yank Concealed Carry Reciprocity; Want to discuss new gun contr

Call the reps, it carries more weight than these special interest groups that don't represent everyone.

Be polite and to the point, if there is anything you can praise them on it will insure the congress-person will be notified.

Each time the switchboards get overloaded on an issue they notice.
      Call me John the all knowing cryptic of the obvious and obscure.

Comment

This is very true. An email doesn't carry much weight. A phone call is best, but a hand-written letter is also good.

I once sent my representative a note written in crayon. I thought he might understand something written at that level.

Comment

Working...
        X