1 of 4 < >

Check 'Display Signatures' in user area.

If you want to see signatures at the bottom of member's posts, check your user area and make sure this box is checked. The default mode is 'Off'.
2 of 4 < >

Strike Through Text Option now on-line

You may now use the Strike Through option in the post text editor.

There is a square blank button located at the end of the options on the right. I could not get the 'S' to show up, but the button still works.
3 of 4 < >

Reload your Avatars

If you wish to have your avatar visible again you will have to reload it to the board. The old avatars did not transfer to the new file system.

Stay tuned for more.
4 of 4 < >

Contributor Status Titles

Gentlemen, Assault Web greatly appreciated your monetary contributions to keep this forum alive and running as we make the transition to a new server and upgraded software.

I have been working to upgrade title for those members who have made a monetary contribution to the form. Unfortunately, I have been met by some resistance to comply by the forum software and I am unable to make these administrative changes.

Your donations have been duly noted and at such time the forum software is upgraded, so will your status.

The Back Room
See more
See less

Just wondering

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

Women have changed since I was a kid. The fact that this category hasn't been updated in a long time shows ladies have other things to do and that's OK.

My wife respects me and has said in countless birthday cards and wedding anniversary reminders that she is glad she married a man that cares for her (she makes more than me now that I retired and live off investments)

It's not about money and certainly not my looks but in the way I lprotect and provide for her and pay attention.

I kind of thought women might have more input into this site as they are what I consider the better half of any married couple.

What's going on that keeps your insights and opinions away from the guys that frequent this and other sites. (It seems systemic as many other groups I picked to comment and connect with suffer the same lack of input)
    Call me John the all knowing cryptic of the obvious and obscure.

Re: Just wondering

15 years ago there were 10 to 15 of us here.
    I got married and became a full time mother. Do you remember Mama06? I do.

Swiss Rifles and Paul Reed Smith Bass Guitars.... The Best of the Best.

Yes I do and a few others, I hope they are all doing well and still armed.

Mama06 is both alive and doing real well. Talked to her husband the other day as he is borrowing my threading tool for an AK he has just acquired.

Mama is VERY busy both working and home schooling her children.