No announcement yet.

So, who is the girl in the background?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, who is the girl in the background?

Did She do any "Girls With Guns" movies????

Probably!!!
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Dire Wolf, I'm sure that's what he said and he kknew her name back then. So...... now I'm wondering who you are! Hmmm?
      1911sr

Swiss Rifles and Paul Reed Smith Bass Guitars.... The Best of the Best.

Comment

Its Laura San Giacomo.
        1911sr

Comment

Originally posted by 1911sr View Post
          Its Laura San Giacomo.

There's no way its her:

Comment

Oh yes there is a way that it's her. She was a lot younger, but I'm going to find the movie that scene was from. The bone structure and profiling is right on.

1911sr
            1911sr

Comment

I've got about 3/1 odds that you are right.

Younger she is in our picture, but age doesn't change the eye spacing, the shape of the cheekbones or the nose.

I'd say that it's nailed down, unless someone can come up with a better match.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

It looks like actress Carole Bouquet from the 1981 James Bond movie "For Your Eyes Only". She plays an assassin with a crossbow, avenging her murdered parents.

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/For_Your_Eyes_Only

Scroll down and check out the character, "Melina" with her crossbow.

Looks like the same person to me.
                Death is whimsical today. - Gary Oldman

Zombies man...they creep me out. - Dennis Hopper

Comment

Nope. Its Laura. I sent the picture to her fan club and one of the girls recognized it. As soon as she has which the movie frame it is pinned down I'll post it.

1911sr
                  1911sr

Comment

Here's the picture if you want to send it to someone to identify.

1911sr

Comment

It looks like one of those young ladies that won one of the national shooting contest. Seems Like I saw her in the American Rifleman.
                      Peter 5:8
                      "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Comment

So how can anyone mistake Laura's role as 'Crazy Sara' from Quigley Down Under for anyone else? No, the background pic of this sub-form is NOT from Quigley, but that's her!

BTW, Originally I thought it was Oleg Volk's girlfriend...
                        Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you!

Comment

I think I figured this mystery out.

Her name is Lola Forner and she is a Spanish Actress.

Here is a site that has some pics of her, including some from the same scene where the background image is from.

http://www.fanpix.net/gallery/lola-forner-pictures.htm

Comment

Noland, you do know I am going to have to report this, don't you. Just cooperate with the nice men who come to see you and all will be well.

RR
                            Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

There you go -- you nailed it! They just added a rifle to the picture.
                              Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

Wow, it must be an old picture -- she's 51.

From Wiki ...

Lola Forner (born 6 June 1960 in Alicante, Spain) also known as Marķa Dolores Forner, is a Spanish actress. She was crowned Miss Spain in 1979. She is more known to the world for starring alongside action superstar Jackie Chan in the movies Wheels on Meals and Armour of God.
                                Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

Working...
                                X