Beer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer?

The Brewmasters for several of the major breweries got together at a Convention one evening, and went out that evening to talk shop.

They went into a Tavern. The Brewmaster from Anhauser-Busch ordered a Bud Lite. The Brewmaster from Coors ordered a Coors Lite. The Brewmaster from Miller ordered a Miller Lite.

The Brewmaster from Guinness ordered a Coke.

The other three looked at him in shock, and he just smiled, and said "Hey. If none of you are going to drink beer, I won't either."
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Re: Beer?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!
    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

As one who drinks "good" beer, and not so good beer on occasion.......I understand.

But I NEVER, would EVER........resort to anything called "lite".....at all!!!!

If offered one, I pass!!!
      And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Beer is the best drink in the world! Of course good beer. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X