Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovering and need prayer

Story made short.

On March 16 I had a dual Pulmonary Embolism. Pretty rough. 79 on the O2 when got to ER. Intebated and in CCU for 5 days. Total of 17 days in hospital. Complicated by Congestive Heart Failure and Renal Failure.

Kidneys seemed to have recovered, time will tell. Surgery done to get the clots removed. Creatin level is 1.4. Was a 7 when in CCU! Temporary Dialysis port was removed last week. On meds for the PE. For life.

I am having issues with walking still and some memory loss and some speech issues.

Taking it one day at a time with Gods miraculous help!

I should not be here according to my numerous Doctors.

TH

Re: Recovering and need prayer

That is a wowser of a deal. Bilateral PE's? Beyond sucking.

Prayer headed your way, sir. And glad you are still with us.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Comment

Prayers out for a full recovery.
        "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
        http://survivalblog.com
        MOLON LABE!
        AC0XV

Comment

On the way up!
          Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
          Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

Prayers sent your way Tread. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
            Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Prayers from here as well...

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers that all goes well, and speedily so.
                Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

thoughts and prayers outgoing
                  VERITAS VINCIT
                  A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Comment

Tread,

You'll have my prayers from here. Having one PE is bad enough, but double! Wow! You are a lucky man. A PE is what took my dad in 2005. He woke up having trouble getting his breath, mom called me and I was there within minutes (5 miles) and had called EMS in route. By the time I got there dad was coughing up pink blood. We were both hunters and he taught me as a kid how to read blood when tracking an animal. Pink and frothy means lungs every time. When I saw the blood our eyes met and I knew he knew as I did. He died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

That's why I say you were lucky, but it's more than just luck, you were being watched over by a power beyond this world. Keep us updated on your progress. Prayers will continue.
                      Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

I know. Doc's all said I should not be here...... God Knows Better!.

I am in PT right now. Its tough. Discovering that I have signs that there may have been a stroke somewhere in the mix. Virtigo won't go away. Right side is way weaker than left. memory issues, some speech issues. But I take it one day at a time. I am hoping to get these things back! Walking is getting better. No more wheel chair! still using my walker mainly so I don't take a tumble. Man never dreamed I would be in this situation in a million years. Life can change quick can't it?

Thanks for the prayers. Every one!!!

TH

Comment

Working...
                        X