X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG candidate robbed during Photo shoot in Chicago

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...hotoshoot.html

Re: AG candidate robbed during Photo shoot in Chicago

Perhaps I shouldn't say this but I wish one of the scumbag politicos had of called the robbers the N word and caught a couple slugs... like a slug that nicked the femoral. Another slug nicked the carotid and one more slug gave the demo-rat.. well I cant member what they called it back then where the doc wood cut out the vein that took the bad seed in the testicles to the launch platform.....
    Member of American Legion since 2014.
    Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Since he SEES the real world now, will he become a Republican now?

BISHOP
      The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

The cops say they weren't targeted. Methinks the perps ought to rethink their approach and hit them a couple more times. Easy pickin's and they wouldn't dare ask for police protection because it might disenfranchise the voters.

RR
        Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Couldn't happen to a better example. An unarmed Democrat. Who'd a thunk it???
          Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Walther View Post
            Couldn't happen to a better example. An unarmed Democrat. Who'd a thunk it???
            This ^^^ +1

Will they ever learn?
            Call me John the all knowing cryptic of the obvious and obscure.

Comment

As Colin Flaherty would say - He wanted to show the fellas that he was down with the cause. But, unfortunately, the cause was not down with him.
              Death is whimsical today. - Gary Oldman

Zombies man...they creep me out. - Dennis Hopper

Comment

Originally posted by BruceNRALife View Post
                As Colin Flaherty would say - He wanted to show the fellas that he was down with the cause. But, unfortunately, the cause was not down with him.
                Yeah Bruce that's why I like watching what Colin has to say... He's quite the authority on everything in Chicago concerning the fellas.
                Member of American Legion since 2014.
                Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Working...
                X