Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knew it...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mc...rticle/2640675
    Dump Moore get Sessions back in the Senate and get a new AG who not being reqused dumps Mueller. if I was only this good at lotto

karl
    Karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Re: Knew it...

There ya go. Split the repub vote and get the dem elected.
    Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
    Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

There are Republicans pushing hard for this Senate seat to go to the Democrats.

Let that fact sink in.
      "I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." -Edmund Ruffin *
      At a little creek called Bull Run, we took their starry rag...to wipe our horses down with, and I ain't here to brag.

Comment

I am not surprised.. I think the plan is to take out moore and have session return to the Senate and a new AG appointed.
        Ok so I am paranoid.
        karl
        Karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Comment

You might be right.
          "I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." -Edmund Ruffin *
          At a little creek called Bull Run, we took their starry rag...to wipe our horses down with, and I ain't here to brag.

Comment

Can Sessions even BE returned to the Senate? Is there a procedure for that?

flashguy
            When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

When Sessions got appointed to AG, the last Governor(right before he resigned in a sex scandal) appointed Luther Strange to fill the vacant seat until this special election could be held. Luther Strange still holds that seat, so the seat isn't vacant at the moment. I don't think our new Governor Kay Ivey can appoint anyone else.

Of course Sessions still has a job, so..........??
              Last edited by PlowboysGhost; November 15th, 2017, 08:00.

Comment

Originally posted by PlowboysGhost View Post
                There are Republicans pushing hard for this Senate seat to go to the Democrats.

Let that fact sink in.
                Ya know.....I think the Republicans are HAPPIER when out of power. They can beat their chest all day, as they did with Obamacare for seven years.....

But when the spotlight is finally on them to do something, they don't want the responsibility of doing it.
                And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

I don't think Sessions will leave AG. He is trump's biggest mistake and he is right where he wants himself to be.

Did you see him answering questions from the House Judiciary Committee? He was enjoying himself. He smiled as he fenced with Democrats but he was just as adversarial with Republicans who wanted a Special Counsel appointed to investigate Hillary Clinton and Uranium 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                    Ya know.....I think the Republicans are HAPPIER when out of power. They can beat their chest all day, as they did with Obamacare for seven years.....

But when the spotlight is finally on them to do something, they don't want the responsibility of doing it.
                    I think the Swamp/the Establishment is fully mobilized to keep things the way they are now!

Comment

Ya know what F every one of them I hate them all a bunch of do nothing suck hole piss ants.

If we had a War everyone of those mudder effers would be hiding in a hole.

I would beat up pieces of crap like them in Chicago all the time. And I ruined many a fine suede show doing it. So had to switch to combat boots before they became acceptable.

Krink
                      NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Originally posted by krinkov View Post
                        Ya know what F every one of them I hate them all a bunch of do nothing suck hole piss ants.

If we had a War everyone of those mudder effers would be hiding in a hole.

Krink
                        Well said.

Comment

Working...
                        X