Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO WD... HOW about a.......................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WD... HOW about a.......................

JOB REPORT.

Last we heard you were going tobe gainfully employed and bearing the white mans burden... so to speak.

So....

Whut up with employment bro???
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Yea.......I was about to pull the trigger on that also......But did not wish to hurt the Lad's feelings............

Tell us.......how the new Trucking gig is going?? I DO hope well..........?????
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

How do you think it's going?

Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

Well.....tell us how you phucked that up.........so our offspring and Grandchildren, know what to avoid!!

Darn it....I would make a GREAT Psychiatrist!!!
        Last edited by Led; March 14th, 2019, 19:02.
        And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW....
          AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
          God carries a 1911.
          Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Devil View Post
            How do you think it's going?

Soooo, a fat woman came into the shoe store ? Ha ha ha ha ha
            "Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate. To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods"

Comment

Truck driving ainít for sissyís
              God, Guns, and Guts made this country...let's keep all three

Comment

I had thought you were already hired, and all set to go.........just curious as to what happened!

Sorry Wood, if I was too gruff before........but Man, I thought it was all a done deal!!!! What went wrong?

Also kind of curious as to how you have the jack to buy a new gaming laptop and the fancy bicycles, without a job........but THAT is none of our business............

Comment

Working...
                X