X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Lap For A Little Fellow

Fast Lap For A Little Fellow
    Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Wow that little dog was flying! I got out of breath just from watching him!

Comment

I LIKE it when they weave through the fence. Amazing how fast they can move.
      AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
      God carries a 1911.
      Just another day towards 20...

Comment

I hope his name is Rocket or Speed Racer. Little dude is quick.
        Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

IMAGINE!!!!!!! All the training involved in that!!! Just amazing. WAY more time I would like to invest.

I am with Animals, as if they were Kids. I LOVE them, as long as they are someone elses!!

And you think it sucks.......that you just have to let them out at 4am the morning, to shat and wee!!

Imagine the training for that! VERY enjoyable vid!!
          And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Working...
          X