X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK... ANYONE near Johnson City, TN???

FORGET IT!!!!!!!
    UNFAIR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOT WORD IT IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOUND ANOTHER... VERY NICE truck that is calling out to me,
    BUT
    again, the wife is in Fla for the next month and I can't get away.

I can find a way to get it here if it is worth buying... but DANG it is pretty.

https://tricities.craigslist.org/ctd...802029435.html

Last edited by LAWCOP; February 10th, 2019, 15:10.
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

I thought there was more to this thread a while back.

flashguy
    When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

THIS is a different truck.
      THe other truck is near Maryville, TN

I like this one better and it is a lot cleaner body wise.
      AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
      God carries a 1911.

Comment

THIS truck is sooo nice it would almost be a shame for me to get it because of what I would do to it before I was done...
        God carries a 1911.

Comment

Don't they both look just like the truck you already have?
          When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Comment

Never been a fan of extended cab step sides. Proportions just look off. Now a single cab step side looks great IMO.
            God, Guns, and Guts made this country...let's keep all three

Comment

YOU are NOT a truck guy are you???
              My wife was saying the same thing....

See, they are totally different,
              This is the one I am looking at in Johnson City.

THis is the one in Maryville

THis is the one I own

As I said...
              TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
              God carries a 1911.

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill View Post
                Never been a fan of extended cab step sides. Proportions just look off. Now a single cab step side looks great IMO.
                YOU got in between me and the FLASH...

anyway,
                I have had regular cab, extended and crew cabs.

Crew with long bed are just too big for normal every day operations and I found the conventional cabs just didn't have enough room in them.

I hardly ever have anyone else with me in the truck except maybe the wife, so the extra space of the extended is good for all those things you don't want bouncing around in the bed and it also provides for a place for sensitive things like cakes and pies and such. The extended also includes a place for 150 pound Rottys without them making driving almost impossible as they try to sit on the seat next to you and sort of take over the whole bench.
                God carries a 1911.

Comment

I’m with ya on the cabs. I daily drive a 4 door f350 with long bed. Wouldn’t take a shortbed, I need the bed space. Your focusing on the cabs when I was talking beds. That stepside on an extended cab just doesn’t look near as proportional as it does on a single cab. Don’t know why but they do. Maybe it’s the classic stepside configurations that make one look at an extended cab differently. Throw a camper on a stepside and gets even stranger.
                  God, Guns, and Guts made this country...let's keep all three

Comment

Johnson City? I was just there last weekend. Too bad -- I could have driven it up to Michigan for you.
                    Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !...
                      JUST GOT WORD IT IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Never mind.
                      God carries a 1911.

Comment

BTTTEMR
                        God carries a 1911.

Comment

It's not the only pickup out there, dude.

Keep looking. Every good truck has a doppelgänger.

What about this one in Texas ...

Make a more informed buying decision at CARFAX by first viewing vehicle history on this 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71.
                          Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

No, no! You don't understand! It has to look just like his current truck except for the wheels and a couple of pinstripes (and without the camper).

flashguy

Comment

Originally posted by flashguy View Post
                              No, no! You don't understand! It has to look just like his current truck except for the wheels and a couple of pinstripes (and without the camper).

flashguy
                              NO.. it is just COINCIDENCE that I am finding these shorty stepsides in that color.

I have a whole list of "possibles" and they are dark blue, green, dark green, but they are extended cab long beds. Short beds are hard to find unless you want a color that EVERYONE has.

https://muskegon.craigslist.org/cto/...811445588.html

https://flint.craigslist.org/cto/d/d...812192906.html

https://flint.craigslist.org/cto/d/f...791413387.html

https://www.vankalkermotors.com/2004...I_26782967.veh

https://www.randywisedurand.net/used...d1b5633a22.htm

https://www.marshautosalesllc.com/20...x8VA7i9wYVE%3d

THere are more but you get the IDEA...

but those short bed steps are tough to find.
                              God carries a 1911.

Comment

Working...
                              X