Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today on Q

So far

4 BOOMs. The booms always equate to big things happening. Looks like there will be 4 things coming.

Inset: I don't know who it is, maybe Trump, maybe Pompeo but the inset picture is from an airport in China obviously. What people need to remember is that these photos Q sends are all originals. That means either Q took them or some operative on the Q team took them sent them to Q.

The inset is what Q posted on the Jan. 6 where he asked all the questions about RBG, her doctors, etc. Then the very next day the ARMY Coprs (Red Castle/Green Castle) broke. He told us about the Red Castle/Green Castle back in March 2018. He's saying this stuff isn't coincidence and that the Intel he's sharing with us is NOT public intel.

Inset:

This one is pretty easy. He's saying if a woman is nominated for Ginsburg's seat will the left try to use sexual assault on her like they did Kavanaugh?

If the answer is "no" then what other tactics will they try to remove the name of a female Supreme Court nominee from the list? My guess is the abortion issue and in the past the left has already attacked Amy Barrett (potential nominee) for her pro-life stance.

Then he reminds us why winning the Senate was so important, 53-47. That means there is nothing the left can do to stop the appointment.

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Depends on the 'Female' he nominates. If it is the fine Catholic Mother of 6, then he will lose a couple of Senators that are wishy washy. You know Maine and Alaska and 'maybe' Mittens out in Utah................

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk45 View Post
      Depends on the 'Female' he nominates. If it is the fine Catholic Mother of 6, then he will lose a couple of Senators that are wishy washy. You know Maine and Alaska and 'maybe' Mittens out in Utah................
      Yep. That's why winning the Senate was so important. Actually Amy Barrett has 7 kids, 5 biological and 2 adopted.

Comment

Hey that's why I only have two. Once past that number I start getting confused. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk45 View Post
          Hey that's why I only have two. Once past that number I start getting confused. LOL
          LOL! You and me both.

Comment

US-China trade talks wrap up in Beijing as hopes of a deal build

The U.S. team is led by Deputy U.S. Trade Representative Jeffrey Gerrish, and includes under secretaries from the U.S. Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Energy and Treasury, as well as senior officials from the White House.
            ▬ ▬ ▬

Not related: The link in the url I posted above is to outline.com. It's a handy little site where you can post the url of a website with a paywall or adblocker ban and still access the site. It's low graphics but the text and some pictures still show. I ain't about to pay to read crap sites like the Washington Post or New York times, so I just paste the url into the outline site and click go.

https://outline.com/

Comment

Working...
            X