Den of Thieves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Den of Thieves

Best bank robbery gun fight scenes since the movie Heat.
    Media vita in morte sumus

It is just the ? Get back to me when you have the entire thing, Wood.......

But just to tide everyone over...........

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

But it does look like a good movie to see! I have not been in a Theater in 15 years. All CRAP movies!!!!!!
      Last edited by Led; January 7th, 2019, 17:06.
      And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Was good seen it however almost burned my vhs and dvd copy of Heat since Deniro turned all "BIG BOY KRUNT"they just can't act and entertain us anymore. that is what destroyed the golden age M.G.M. and the many others. All they had to do is s.t.f.u. And entertain. no luck there i guess Krink a46f3e9d0f93a428ca9b5ab885608225893fb5f6_hq.gif
        NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

I ripped off that movie with the Firestick last year. I liked it.
          Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
            But it does look like a good movie to see! I have not been in a Theater in 15 years. All CRAP movies!!!!!!
            I haven't either. I don't think I've been to a movie theater since high school. I saw this on OnDemand -- Showtime, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by gripper View Post
              I ripped off that movie with the Firestick last year. I liked it.
              I used to do that a lot, but then I kept getting copyright infringement notices from Comcast. I thought I'd better quit it before they killed our internet.

Comment

Led, here's the final scene of the movie ...

Comment

Originally posted by krinkov View Post
                  Was good seen it however almost burned my vhs and dvd copy of Heat since Deniro turned all "BIG BOY KRUNT"they just can't act and entertain us anymore. that is what destroyed the golden age M.G.M. and the many others. All they had to do is s.t.f.u. And entertain. no luck there i guess Krink
                  You can say that again, Krink. 5:5 I'm picking up what your are laying down!

It never made any sense to me, the same with companies. Why get your person or company involved with volatile issues like politics? It's definitely not a good business move. A business should stay neutral in all social and political issues. As soon as they choose a side they are automatically pissing people on the other side off which means they lose potential customer. If they are teaching social justice in business schools now there are a lot of businesses that aren't going to succeed. Heck being successful is hard enough without creating new enemies. Same with actors, you'd think they would try to appeal to "all the people" not just to a certain group. Especially when the group they chose is not only the minority but the least likely to spend money or have the money to spend on watching movies. It's stupid! These people are the ones that still live in their parent's basement and their mommy does their laundry. Zero marketable skills people.

That's why I still admire Denzel Washington. He doesn't act a fool and he keeps himself and his family private. Just as important he will not discuss politics, period.So I have no idea about his political leaning and neither does anyone else.They've tried to get him to say who he supports or who he voted for and he tell's them, "It's personal and none of your damn business." That's the way it should be done.

Denzel on Who He Voted For
                  Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

Here he tells the media about their fake news.

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

I believe there was a lot of {real} Denzel in Training Day.And i enjoyed it.Krink
                      NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Devil View Post

I used to do that a lot, but then I kept getting copyright infringement notices from Comcast. I thought I'd better quit it before they killed our internet.
                        You have to jailbreak the Firestick first. Download Kodi, Mobdro and a few other apps. Kodi let's you sesrse movies and series by name. All tourey doing then is fishing information already in the public stream(WiFi).
                        Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Devil View Post
                          Led, here's the final scene of the movie ...
                          Thank you Wood for this!!!

I don't know..........if I had to vote, I would say the "Heat" shootout still wins. But there were some tactical maneuvers I had seen, that I liked! Like cycling the semiauto handgun with your heel, when one arm is incapacitated........

Comment

Originally posted by gripper View Post

You have to jailbreak the Firestick first. Download Kodi, Mobdro and a few other apps. Kodi let's you sesrse movies and series by name. All tourey doing then is fishing information already in the public stream(WiFi).
                            No, I was using bittorrent sites on my laptop.

Comment

That's what got you. The apps I mentioned allow you to to get around the pay wall from the banner apps. Once you have the stick don't use those of you don't want to pay.
                              Get someone to jail break it with the app download and build I mentioned. Essentially you are wetting your beak in the information stream ...pay wall&banner apps rent you the beak. Jailbreak it and you own the beak.
                              Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Working...
                              X