No announcement yet.

The CIA's communications suffered a catastrophic compromise. It started in Iran

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CIA's communications suffered a catastrophic compromise. It started in Iran

2013 my butt. That's their tale but I have heard a different version.
    From around 2009 to 2013, the U.S. intelligence community experienced crippling intelligence failures related to its secret internet-based communications system, a key means for remote messaging between CIA officers and their sources.
    Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

What does that mean in Redneckese Reb?
    Member of American Legion since 2014.
    Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Originally posted by noname762 View Post
      What does that mean in Redneckese Reb?
      Means CIA's released version is pure BS! You know like everything they tell us peasants.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk45 View Post

Means CIA's released version is pure BS! You know like everything they tell us peasants.
        BOOM! Yep.
        Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

No it did not! It started in the US when they did not secure it properly in the first place! 99.999999999999% of the blame is with the CIA!!!!
          VERITAS VINCIT
          A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Oki doki Hawk. Yeah I tried reading the Yahoo article and upon reading your version of what the yahoo's at Yahoo said I favor your version rather than what CIA said. Or Yahoo.

Yesterday when I was over here on AW I watched an old movie that was right up CIA's alley. Y'all may have seen it. Three Days of the Condor. Makes me glad I'm just one more Joe Schmo of the 300M Americans here in the US of A.

But then again getting paid to read books..... I could do that. I could do with a couple new pairs of bifocals tho. They gotta be in large print tho.

The old peepers ain't what they usedta be.

I'd need me a secretary tho and some new digs. OFF the grid.
            Member of American Legion since 2014.
            Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Working...
            X