No announcement yet.

Wood Devil..........

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Devil..........

Can you still reenlist? This is something right up your alley..........in ALL sincerity!!!
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Nope. Too old.
    Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

My Father did this when with the VFW..........

Not sure how one looks the Family in the eye, hands them the flag........and does not just break down and weep with them..........

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post

Not sure how one looks the Family in the eye, hands them the flag........and does not just break down and weep with them..........
        Easy...

You just turn your inner robot on. Go through the motions while letting your mind go some place else.
        Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

Working...
        X