Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Springs A Leak

Turn up the sound.
    Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

OK, I give up--what was that?
    When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by flashguy View Post
      OK, I give up--what was that?
      I have no idea and I didn't see any description. The area looked like a construction or mining site. My best guess would be a natural gas pocket.
      Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

Pretty weird and freak as all get out Reb.
        ====---====---
        Tell me you clicked on the maximum overdrive 3 wheeler correct?? If not you really really should. American Rednecks ain't got nada on Rooski Redneck Engineering!
        Member of American Legion since 2014.
        Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Lord Satan calling his daughter Hillary home for dinner.

Seriously, though, what's the rusty hinges sound? That was kind of spooky.
          Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

This from another site of the same video...

Description

From a safe distance, these guys watched an intentionally lit fire erupt into a giant blaze that gave off a loud, shrill noise as the fire got bigger and bigger. The fire was created from gunpowder being burned in the steel drums, and the noise created was from holes in the the steel drums, creating a whistle effect.
            From a safe distance, these guys watched an intentionally lit fire erupt into a giant blaze that gave off a loud, shrill noise as the fire got bigger and bigger. The fire was created from gunpowder being burned in the steel drums, and the noise created was from holes in the the steel drums, creating a whistle effect.
            Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

Flaring the gas off a new oil well. I've seen that happen, but they put a pipe in behind the head and open it up and burn it off. These guys don't seem to have bothered to put in a pipe.

It does make some weird noises, even coming out a pipe.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
              X