Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life At -50 Degrees Yakutia, Russia

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

BET it won't start....
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Originally posted by LAWCOP View Post
      BET it won't start....
      Might be plugged in.
      How miserable that man is that governs a People where six parts of seven at least are poor, indebted, discontented, and armed. - William Berkley... Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia (1670'ish).

Comment

I bet it will run better at that temp than I will. Had enough of that type of temp flying re-supply missions into Antarctica during its summer. I did like the other end of that supply flight though. Christchurch, New Zealand! Almost as much fun as Australia.

Comment

Stick a pan of gasoline under the engine block, light it off and heat 'er up. It'll start if it's got enough battery to turn it over once it gets halfway warm. Don't get the fire so big that you burn any wiring, and you are good to go.

It's not like gasoline is going to flash off at that temperature. You might even have trouble getting it burning in the first place.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by LAWCOP View Post
            BET it won't start....
            The truck or the guy?
            Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

Working...
            X