A Day at the Pool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Day at the Pool

I love the dog's reaction when the coon hops on his back. That was always Cody's thing to do when I took him swimming -- he'd always try and climb on top of me. For a chocolate lab, he never was very fond of swimming. He loved the water, but never the deep stuff.
    Media vita in morte sumus

Adorable. An overdose of cuteness.
    Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

THAT is how raccoons kill hounds when they are hunting them.

Old boar raccoons will take hounds to water and then when they are swimming get on their head and drown them.
      AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
      God carries a 1911.
      Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Originally posted by LAWCOP View Post
        THAT is how raccoons kill hounds when they are hunting them.

Old boar raccoons will take hounds to water and then when they are swimming get on their head and drown them.
        Nah, he was just along for the ride. They look like they've done it before.
        Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

That raccoon was wearing a collar and tag--it was a pet. It obviously enjoys swimming, too.

I have had feral raccoons visit my back yard to eat the cat food, but have not seen any since the new fence was erected. There is now only one hole at ground level and it's pretty small (there in case kittens need to use it--my outdoor cats can climb; however, they've all been fixed so don't have kittens). The new fence is bouble--pickets on both sides--and 7' high.

flashguy
          When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Devil View Post

Nah, he was just along for the ride. They look like they've done it before.
            WASN'T SAY THAT pet raccoon was trying to kill the dog,
            just passing on info on how a HUNTED raccoon will kill a dog.
            AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
            God carries a 1911.
            Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Working...
            X