Going Dark - Some Considerations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Dark - Some Considerations

Some interesting comments and solutions...
    https://www.legacyresearch.com/the-d...g-dark-online/

Pretty soon it'll be chains and whips and cages. There's no hiding from the overlords anymore. They see all. And it is only going to get worse as the ignorant sheep keep voting these evil sonsofbitches into positions of power. The only way around it is packing a back and setting off on foot to the mountains, find a cave, and make it your home. Disappear anyone who gets too close.
    Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

The fogging will continue until moral improves!
      Ahab

Comment

I've been saying this since Facebook came out. It's always been a deep state program from day one. DARPA developed it for the rogue players in the Pentagon. Back then it was called Lifelog, but people raised so much hell about it to their reps that on Feb. 4, 2004 the Pentagon announced they killed the project.

Pentagon Kills LifeLog Project (02.04.04)

Then on the same day, Feb. 4, 2004 Zuckerberg released Facebook. Same program, slightly altered to appeal to people.

History of Facebook

Facebook is a social networking service launched on February 4, 2004. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommate and fellow Harvard University student Eduardo Saverin.
        I knew that day that I would never sign on to that crap. It didn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that one out. I told family and friends and they said, "But Facebook is a private company not government." I just sadly shook my head when I realized people in my own gene pool were dumb as a bunch of stumps.

Q has said if you've ever signed up for Facebook they know everything you do. It doesn't matter if you closed your account and deleted the files, they are still there. Thank God I had sense enough to stay away or I'd have to throw my computers in the pond out back.
        Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

Some of us have always been fairly "dark" as far as it goes.,

I've never had a Fecesbook Account. My idea of "social media" is here, which still marks me, but not so much as a Fecesbook account.

I've never had a "smart-Phone". I bought a couple of burners when I needed them to travel, but the died when I got home.

I've never done Twitter.

My idea of "Social Media" is here at AW. That's about as crazy as I get. Why in the flop would I want to inform the world of where I'm going and what I'm doing every 15 minutes? If I had a good time, I'll possibly mention it here in a day or two. Otherwise?

Hehehe. You don't know, and I'm not telling you what I may or may not do.

And so it goes.

Be careful out there, folks.
          Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Amen, Jefferson. :thumbsup:
            Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

I don't tweet, but I do have a FB account. However, I don't initiate posts there but instead just respond to some that others have initiated. And I don't publicize my activities or movements. I have that account because my relatives, spread out over the country, wanted me to be in touch. And that is pretty much all that happens with it.

flashguy
              When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Hell, I have an FFL, have to have background checks to work as a counselor, have facebook as have family that wants the contact point, have concealed carry from Florida and Illinois, been divorced 3 times, own property, have a credit history, have a banking history, have drivers license, have a business license, federal and state income taxes, amazon history with kindle too, a smart phone, text messages, email history, have lobbied state congressmen in person, via email, via letter, via phone on gun control legislation, belong to gun forums on the internet, and now have a general ham radio license with the FCC.

So, I'm pretty sure that if someone in .gov wants to know when I poop, they could probably figure it out, and I am sure they have a file given the background checks and fingerprints I have had to submit to in the past. I am sure they really don't much worry about me as I pose little threat to them and they know who I am and where I live. But if they were to ever decide that I was somehow a person of interest or some kind of a threat, I don't think at this stage of my life that there is much point in trying to run or hide - too old and too annoyed for that crap.

I say give them even more information, they seem overwhelmed by it now, sure some smart computer geek may have a written programs and algorithms to identify the "bad" sort - but then that goes to some individual analyst, and from there it would have to go to some agent and so on, the bureaucracy is as always inept and inefficient, true they do like to find the occasional individual or group to terrorize and exercise their power over and then they run roughshod over them. But unless you are a little fish that pisses them off they usually are too busy feathering their nests and sabotaging their co-workers to go after every John Doe.

Besides, death by bureaucracy is not usually a dramatic action movie, it more a boring soap opera, death from a thousand little requirements, taxes, regulations, forms, fees, licenses, and annoyances. Like a bad marriage they just grind away your soul, your joy, and your freedom piece by piece.
                Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. - KJV 2 Cor 3:17

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLK

Molon Labe

Hate is no substitute for love, nor passion truth.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
                  Some of us have always been fairly "dark" as far as it goes.,

I've never had a Fecesbook Account. My idea of "social media" is here, which still marks me, but not so much as a Fecesbook account.

I've never had a "smart-Phone". I bought a couple of burners when I needed them to travel, but the died when I got home.

I've never done Twitter.

My idea of "Social Media" is here at AW. That's about as crazy as I get. Why in the flop would I want to inform the world of where I'm going and what I'm doing every 15 minutes? If I had a good time, I'll possibly mention it here in a day or two. Otherwise?

Hehehe. You don't know, and I'm not telling you what I may or may not do.

And so it goes.

Be careful out there, folks.
                  YUP!! THIS.......AW is my only "social" outlet. NEVER got into all the "Fad" **** sites. Lost touch with all my relatives.........because I am NOT on FB............so screw em!!! If they cannot use a telephone, or stop by...........

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Working...
                  X