Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Devastates Obamacare

Trump Devastates Obamacare

President Trump has announced changes in how Obamacare will be enforced. Fox News reports:

In a post-midterms one-two punch to ObamaCare, the Trump administration on Wednesday finalized major rule changes aimed at rolling back the Affordable Care Act’s contraceptive coverage mandate and tightening restrictions to ensure that taxpayer subsidies aren’t used to fund abortions.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced that the changes would allow some employers with religious or moral objections to opt out of providing no-cost birth control for female workers.

Last year, the White House vowed to provide “full protection” to a wide range of companies and organizations that claim a “religious or moral objection” to providing the coverage.

Under former President Barack Obama’s health care law, most employers must cover birth control at no charge as a preventive service for women. Accommodating religious objections has been a sticking point with conservatives for years, and was the subject of legal challenges.

This is welcome relief for religious organizations, who will no longer be persecuted by the government for simply exercising their religious freedom.
    Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Please, give us a break. They are still just nibbling around the edges.

As long as there is no "Pre-existing condition" exclusion and people can keep their kids on their insurance until they are 26, it's going to cost double what it should. Azzholes ain't got the 'nads to repeal the thing, so they try to look tough by playing games out on the edges of the expensive stuff. Sorry, but Trump sucks Gopher Balls on this issue.

I won't even mention the so-called "Republican" Congressional Majority who couldn't get up the gumption to repeal it outright. Yeah, John (Songbird) McCain had a lot to do with that, but he was hardly the only one.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Yep. All people see is "free health care" and all pols see are votes
      karl
      Karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Comment

Personally I think it's a great move. There are a lot of Christian people in this country who don't want their taxes used for murdering babies. This ain't a financial issue, it's a moral and religious issue. If a person can't see that they are blind and deaf. To force God fearing people at the point of a government gun to subsidize the sacrifice of children to Baal is far more sinful and oppressive to people than simply using the money for welfare or food stamps. Neither is good but one of those is consciously immoral, Biblically immoral and murder is Constitutionally illegal.

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson
        Last edited by Reb; November 8th, 2018, 20:31.

Comment

Reb . The women WANT abortion as they dont trust the men and the man want it as they want a lot of sex and no marriage. I do think most women want a husband and marriage but they gotta compete with other women. They both genders see RvW as a last resort safe . And they vote
          karl
          Karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Comment

Oh I understand that. But if they don't want to be pregnant they need to buy birth control pills or practice celibacy (cross their legs). It's not anyone else's problem and no one else should be forced to pay for their BC pills so that they can have all this "fun" screwing every man they meet. Some denomination consider birth control immoral. To make those people pay for BC for others is a pure violation of their 1st Amendment rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Reb View Post
              Oh I understand that. But if they don't want to be pregnant they need to buy birth control pills or practice celibacy (cross their legs). It's not anyone else's problem and no one else should be forced to pay for their BC pills so that they can have all this "fun" screwing every man they meet. Some denomination consider birth control immoral. To make those people pay for BC for others is a pure violation of their 1st Amendment rights.
              THIS ^^^ +1

I don't see why it should be on insurance coverage in the first place. It is a CHOICE that the woman makes. Currently I (The Taxpayer) have no CHOICE in how the money stolen from me is allocated by the Feral Government. Since I am not having sex with the women getting the Birth Control pills they shouldn't be using my money for that.
              Call me John the all knowing cryptic of the obvious and obscure.

Comment

Originally posted by Reb View Post
                Thumbs up. Regardless of denominational views I shouldn't have to pay out of my pocket so someone can screw around using my dime.

Comment

Working...
                X