Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do You Need a Gun

^^ That's Bozophobic!
    "I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." -Edmund Ruffin *
    At a little creek called Bull Run, we took their starry rag...to wipe our horses down with, and I ain't here to brag.

Comment

Are you channeling Sam Hanna?
      When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Wood..........you now have some competition for Halloween stuff!!!! Hilarious!!!!

But I always prefer the "darker" stuff you always have. DO I need to post my obligatory stuff........like "Jeffery Dahmer" and "Ed Gein" again??? I probably will. All Wisconsin infamous?
        And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

I HAVE no problem with shooting clowns in or out of season and there should be a bounty on mimes.
          AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
          God carries a 1911.
          Just another day towards 20...

Comment

images.jpgi WAS THINKING more about this not clowns and let her use up a fifty round mag real quick.We all have a priority i guess. later in life. Mine is not Clowns. Krink
            NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Libtards, Big Libtards, and Far Away Libtards? I am not looking for a fight but the Left is. I just don't want to deny them.

RR
              Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
                Libtards, Big Libtards, and Far Away Libtards? I am not looking for a fight but the Left is. I just don't want to deny them.

RR
                I usually stick with an AK or AR for those. NPC's seem to run in herds.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                X