Does It Get Any More Obvious?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does It Get Any More Obvious?

When Trump was coming into the stadium at the Duluth Rally today he stopped and pointed at the guy in the Q shirt, then said something to him, gave him a thumbs up and kept going.

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

That was you...wasn't it, Reb?

You look young for your age.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." -Edmund Ruffin *
    At a little creek called Bull Run, we took their starry rag...to wipe our horses down with, and I ain't here to brag.

Comment

OKAY now tell me that's a new Queer shirt or something, or a ref. to James Bond Special Weapons Div..
      I guess i don't watch enough of this Shite to care anymore.
      Met her at the range awhile back. She likes M-4's And no Q shirt to be seen..Midnight at the Oasis... put the .
      Krink f8f6a90e6208461b3e6ad4c1af61577f.jpg
      NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Wait, I thought Reb was the guy in the patriotic shirt and patchy armpits.

RR
        Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Originally posted by krinkov View Post
          OKAY now tell me that's a new Queer shirt or something, or a ref. to James Bond Special Weapons Div..
          I guess i don't watch enough of this Shite to care anymore.
          Met her at the range awhile back. She likes M-4's And no Q shirt to be seen..Midnight at the Oasis... put the .
          Krink f8f6a90e6208461b3e6ad4c1af61577f.jpg
          Me likey...she's rocking that t-shirt... wait- there's a rifle in that pic.
          Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

It's Time

https://mobile.twitter.com/YahooNews...40003674943488

Rats fleeing a sinking ship, trying to save themselves, now that it’s clear their Obamessiah can do nothing for them! The writing is on the wall, and this is the smartest possible move they could make right now.

As for what we’re leading up to: we are leading up to the release of the full IG report, the end of the “muh Russian collusion” witch hunt, the dovetailing with Huber’s investigation, going after the “13 Angry Democrats,” and the unsealing of 30,000+ indictments before Military Tribunals and GITMO!

In short - PAIN and Public disclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by PlowboysGhost View Post
              That was you...wasn't it, Reb?

You look young for your age.

You know I ain't gonna go that deep into yankeeland!

Here's a close-up of the shirt:

Comment

Working...
              X