No announcement yet.

What Is FEMA Preparing For In Region 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is FEMA Preparing For In Region 3?

seriously, you guys need to read this thread, and then think about what we are sounding like.

Songstad was a State Senator, not a US Senator. There is no way he would be privy to this sort of 'information' in the first place.
    may the Bonnie Blue wave forever

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Comment

Originally posted by Mannlicher View Post
      seriously, you guys need to read this thread, and then think about what we are sounding like.

Songstad was a State Senator, not a US Senator. There is no way he would be privy to this sort of 'information' in the first place.
      I don't necessarily differ with that analysis.

OTOH, given some of the things we've found about what NSA and the .Gov as a whole are currently doing, I'd note that the current question is not whether or not we are being paranoid. The question would be "Are we paranoid enough?"

So, there's that.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

This fellow I found online has been doing some research on all of this:

After I read the senators report of the massive disaster event the US is planning for in October, and saw that one of the items was to have a vaccine prepared for a virus that has only killed 40 people in the last year, I bet that CDC probably updated any info they have on MERS. I instead discovered that the page was just recently created and is being updated frequently.

Some Facts I collected:

On May 29, 2013, pursuant to section 564(b)(1)(C) of the Act (21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1)(C)), the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) determined that there is a significant potential for a public health emergency that has a significant potential to affect national security or the health and security of United States citizens living abroad, and that involves a biological, chemical, radiological, or nuclear agent or agents, or a disease or condition that may be attributable to such an agent or agents—in this case, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV).

3 days after the page was created on the CDC website, FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) on June 5, 2013, to authorize CDC to distribute devices to detect MERS to all authorized clinics.

"the World Health Organization held an emergency meeting, its second such meeting in its history, to discuss MERS Coronavirus. The WHO determined that a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st."

At the end of the Muslim Hajj (trip to Mecca) on October 18, 2013; 2-3 million Muslims will go back home, many to the USA. The preparation for MERS may not be related to the other October preparations and instead be about this.

MERS is only responsible for ~45 deaths last year. There is no vaccine, and no FDA approved method of detection. It stands for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.

Sources:

http://web.archive.org/web/201307031...ers/index.html
        http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/MERS/index.html
        http://www.citywatchla.com/8br-hidde...-folks-on-edge
        http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Sa.../ucm355529.htm
        More than likely it seems the CDC would be prepping for the Muslims that may be infected that are return from their trip to the Mecca but if that's the case why would they just be prepping Sector 3, which is certain East Coast states. If it's their return they are worried about they should be prepping the entire country. Plus that's a lot of prepping for a virus that hasn't shown to be extremely contagious.

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

Originally posted by arkyboy View Post
          Looks like they are passing this operation off as an excercise to prepare for an attack on the power grid there...a training excercise...yeah...that's what it is.
          arkyboy
          This article seems to agree with arkyboy. http://www.nti.org/gsn/article/massi...electric-grid/
          I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
          Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Or, maybe some muzzez have brought something else back with them.
            Remember that stockpile of sarin? What if some of it went unaccounted for?
            “Corruptissima republica plurimae leges,”
            “The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws.”

Publius Cornelius Tacitus
            Sic Semper Tyrannis

Comment

I found this site while researching this topic. I have been researching for several days now and the possibilities are endless. Solar flares, MERs, an uprising, and on and on.
              The only thing I have decided is that I am going to prepare on the basis of better safe that sorry. I am preparing for black outs, food and water shortages and the enactment of Marshall Law. Better safe than sorry.

I wanted to add that just because Fema is getting ready in III doesn't have to mean something will happen in that area. It could just be because that is where D.C is, but I am not sure. I just heard of the casket liners in Ga and Tx also.
              Last edited by GraceTaisie; September 23rd, 2013, 20:26. Reason: Addition to comment.

Comment

"There is no vaccine, and no FDA approved method of detection. It stands for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome."

I thought this is what I was experiencing while standing in line behind one of the unwashed idiots. Some of them really have a bad odor, sleeping with camels I guess.
                Mike

“We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities.”

Comment

With the 'shutdown' of government, what happens when the EBT cards don't get refilled? That might be what they have prepared for?
                  "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
                  http://survivalblog.com
                  MOLON LABE!
                  AC0XV

Comment

Working...
                  X